Aerospace research, design and
innovation facility in Yeovil
Facilities at iAero
Innovation space and the freedom to operate and network in an unconstrained environment ….
iAero is a 2,500sqm facility that borders the long established airfield and home of British helicopters in Yeovil, Somerset. The centre comprises workshop, office, collaboration and networking space in a modern facility that boasts conference rooms, video-conferencing, electric vehicle charging, and comprehensive personal amenities . It is a welcoming and free thinking work space where organisations can operate separately and securely and/or openly and collaboratively as individual requirements dictate.
- Hub and Networking
- High Top Tables and Stools, Meeting Tables, Settees and Coffee Tables
- Tenant and visitor space
- Coffee and Water facilities
- Serving and Catering Area (Coming soon)
- iAero has a communal kitchen to foster those informal contacts and fully accessible facilities
- Conference Rooms
- Main Conference Room [conference, informal or auditorium layout available]
- Executive Conference Room Details including Video conferencing
- Workshop Space Available
- 75 Sqm Workshop with Internal and External Access
- 56 Sqm Workshop with Internal and External Access
- 87 Sqm Workshop with Internal and External Access
- 118 Sqm Flexible Workshop with double internal access and double external access, can be separated into two rooms
- Office Space Available
- Collaborative and Hot Desks [see Collaboration Area]
- 71 Sqm Office or Workshop with internal access – optionally furnished with 10 workstations, 2 cupboards, meeting table and 4 chairs with screens
- Roof Space – iAero is designed as a sustainable environment and operates a solar power system to augment its sustainable energy provider.
- The roof space can be used for antennae or external lab equipment.
- External Storage Space – iAero includes facilities located externally for storage of specific items and substances:
- Basic storage facility for materials, parts, tooling etc
- Fridge for storage of composite materials or other materials
- COSSH store for any hazardous materials
- External compound for secure storage
- External waste and recycling storage area
- Communal Kitchen Facilities
- Tenant and visitor parking