Digital Leadership for SMEs
Digital Leaderships offers Business leader 16 or 32 hours of free support to understand how to support their organisations digital transformation.
The programme, fully funded by the Heart of Southwest Local Enterprise Partnership’s Local Growth Fund Deal, provides digital leadership training to leaders of eligible organisations. To be eligible to receive support through the programme, your organisation:
- Must be located and operate business activities within the Heart of the Southwest Local Enterprise Partnership area of Devon, Plymouth Somerset or Torbay.
- Employ fewer than 250 employees
- Have received less than £325,000 in subsidy in the last three years.
- Conduct their business in one of the following sectors:
- Health and Adult Social Care
- Clean Growth
Places are still available.
For more information visit the application webpage.